Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Exhaustion

Nancy is giving me a headache.
Literally.
Ironic that it's not her literature that's causing the pain but the fact that I can't put the damn books down. I bring them with me to bed. I bring them with me to school, so I can read in between classes, too. But the night time reading is what does it. I get such a kink in my neck and that is what causes my headaches! Nancy really had nothing to do with it! Except of course for her role in writing my current attraction. I've finished voice lessons and of course plain text, onward to a troubled guest.
I gave a presentation, after writing a 6 or seven page scientific paper on Cochlear Implants. When I get my grade back, I'll share that with y'all.
Back to Exhaustion. Did you know that Hard of hearing people have to work that much harder to understand speech AND that there is a term called Audio Exhaustion? Well, I must be the epitome of Audio Exhausted cause... I crashed today, and almost missed picking up the toddler at day care! I think this end of the semester stuff is harder and coming more frequently than is has before.
But on a lighter note I had a laughing fit today.. I being the generous gal that I am.. offered to share my books on Mairs to anyone else using her for the last English paper of the year. When another classmate said "Oh, yeah... I'll take it. " I was a bit skeptical, to say the least. I then replied "you're going to return it after you read it right?"
to which his statement showed me the reason for my "A" work and his undoubted failure.. "OH,, you mean, I have to read it? Oh, man.."
Don't put too much effort into it pal, you might get a "D"... for dumbass.
Needless to say - I'd rather donate to book to the campus library and let others get something out of her writing like I did.... Balls... and a Voice... Now I just have to perfect it... then die.

No comments:

Followers