Friday, December 5, 2008

Painting party.

I'm considering having all of you over to my house to help me paint the damn place. Just kidding, I'm too damn picky, being the daughter of a painter. It has to be done with my exacting measures.... murals and all. ...even Tess can attest to that one, she did a mural in the "green room".

As some of you know my artistic value is sometimes thrust onto the walls. Not this time.

Plain, old, one color painting of the living room. (finally) I feel like I'm living in limbo - that there's so much to be done with the house and I can't possibly get to it all, so why bother trying? Well, the fire has been lit, and my butts getting warm. When it gets too hot to stand, I'm going to paint, Paint, and then I'm going to paint some more. Not only will it help me soothe my erratic household but It will give me the alley-oop to the Pilate's intensive coming up soon.

It's too damn cold to Rollerblade around the lake, Tess gives up on me when I want to go play tennis, and the dog hurts muscles when I want to play with her.. Damn you people!

Since my kids don't read this blog, nor are other people in my life even remotely interested in such activities, I can speak about the Wii. Boy oh boy, I can't wait for Christmas! Uncle Dean has decided to get the boys the Wii for Christmas, which leaves everyone else to get games for it (yay!). Considering I don't buy myself diamonds and pearls at every turn, I think I deserve a Little something something. How about the Wii "Fit"? Not only can I do exercises indoors, I can do it a little cooler! I think that is a pretty good alternative to something I won't wear anyhow.

No comments:

Followers