Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pain

While pain can be welcome at times to acknowledge a problem that needs to be addressed, now is not the time.
My head is killing me!
No matter what I do, no matter how much Advil I take, the pain just wont go away. I spent the entire day on the couch, listening to soundscapes (quietly). Dozing off here and there trying desperately to get comfortable. Nothing. The pain still hangs behind my eyes right now. It's really annoying because it's changing my very patient demeanor into something not so pleasant... Someone I don't like to be.
Who do you complain to? My kids certainly don't want to hear about my complaints!
My dog just goes on being a dog.
Nothing more to add, just grumbling about a nasty headache...
Damn you, Nancy...lol I read half of A troubled guest last night.
Probably wont write tomorrow as it's my eldest childs birthday and he chose SUSHI for dinner.
ick....

No comments:

Followers