Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sushi for diner

Yeah the guys had fun eating sushi at our local spot. I don't eat fish, never mind RAW fish.
The last time I ate fish, I lived on City Island and I remember that well... Waking up every morning to the smell of rotting leftovers. Mmmmm. Yummy. Lobster used to be nice but since my stint on the island, no way. I almost had a particular difficulty tonight while the guys ate the raw fish. Gag.
I must confess though, it was hilarious to see Joe "crying" from the wasabi. I get a kick outta pain. One of few ways to get a man to cry, Give him wasabi or... tell him you're leaving him! LOL
Today was Joey's birthday and it was his choice of food. I have to say the kid eats really well. A whole sushi deluxe platter!
Plus what ever else his brother couldn't finish.. He's only 9. Football player, ya think?
So, I'm off to finish Nancy's book,
and hope the chiropractor is open tomorrow. ;)
and what did this have to do with hearing?, nothing... nothing at all.

No comments:

Followers