Friday, January 16, 2009

Cultural Anthropology?

Could there somewhere be a Deaf Culture Anthropologist? That Might be me in a few years..
I've dropped the two business classes that I had signed up for. Taking up Cultural Anthropology and American Sign Language 101.
Alicen Noselli PhD. Cultural Anthropologist? I'll let you know if I like the class....
Anthropology is: archaeological research, analyze development of languages, and significance of verbal and non verbal communication in our daily lives. Study of human diversity and universal values, fostering intercultural understanding, stimulating concerns about the issues of cultural change and continuity in one's society.
Sounds good on paper.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Great blog! I hope you'll consider adding it to the aggregator at Deaf Village (www.deafvillage.com) -- we'd love to have you as part of our community!

Followers