Friday, January 9, 2009

I don't mind being wrong...

Especially when It's in my favor! How does a "D" in Science turn into a "B-" ? Don't know, don't ask. Just take it and RUN.... So my official grades are lower than I expected. But, well within a good GPA. Business B, English A, Pluralism and Diversity B, Science B-.. Like I said, no questions on the Science thing... Just gonna Shhhhh.... right along here... and hope.....no one notices....

GPA - Currently 3.175 - Is that good?

Next up~ Algebra for Beginners, English Comp II, Business Ethics, and Marketing.

Now that I've had some time to think about what happened with the Winter session classes, I'm OK. I'm good with it now. I fought the blues with a stint of retail therapy!
And that's all I've got to say about that........ Untill I post pictures, Of course.

No comments:

Followers