Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Birkshire mall


I just liked the art that was in the Birkshire, Massachusetts Mall. It towers over an area where stores intersect. The trip was very nice, and quiet. I ate this morning at a cute bakery / cafe in Lenox called "Haven" . The food was fabulous, I had the spinach lasagna. And a cappuccino to rival starbucks! I don't think that waiting for the food made it worthwhile though. after an hour and people who were in back of us on line got their food, we checked to see where our was. My lasagna was cold, I was disappointed. But starving! It tasted great so i overlooked it's chill factor and ate the entirety. I didn't have room for the brownie I picked out when we were in line...sniffle. It got to be too late in the day to go over to West Hartford School for the deaf. I was disappointed but, I plan on taking another trip up there just for that. The drive home was pretty. I took a different route than I had taken to Massachusetts. I posted other pics of the bridge that scared the crap out of me. All in all a very nice trip, and I got my filet at Dakota, too. Very happy about that!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers