Monday, December 15, 2008

Kudos!

I took the Science Final today, and I'm sure I did pretty well, after all I did study for it. Most of the questions were right out of our notes, so It was a matter of remembering what we wrote in our notes.
I didn't realize that my Pluralism Final was today though, I thought it was Wednesday. Oh, well. Not much I can do about that. I couldn't remember what I read about Aida Alvarez, in our secondary book. I focused on my science stuff, since I thought that Pluralism was Wed.
Damn, I wanted to ace that class!
On another point of Pluralism and Diversity, I got back my paper on Diversity in the workplace citing disabled people as my cause. Gee, I wonder why?!?! I got a 90 on it.

My esteemed teacher wrote:

"This was an Informative paper and I would not be surprised if you will be quoted in my course at some time in the future as a result of your advocacy in this necessary cause. I wish you luck!"

Makes me want to get out there~ and well, advocate damn it.

No comments:

Followers