Friday, January 2, 2009

Beacon 2009

In writing for the Beacon 2009, I am requesting information from you, my readers. If you know of reputable sources that I can include in this I would be sincerely grateful. I am writing on the impact of being hard of hearing/ disabled, has in the workplace. Information I need would be company's that hire people with disabilities, knowing that they have those disabilities. Other company's that may have had issues with hiring in the disabled area of the work force. In other words, if they got into trouble because they wouldn't hire someone with a disability. Any information will need to be cited, so please include where you got the information so that I can track down the citation. Much appreciated folks! Looking forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Followers