Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A New Year.

2008 has been a seriously eventful year! I've taken on a previous employer through the EEOC, started college after 17 years, and have grown so much inside. I am thankful for 2008. I look forward to all the challenges that 2009 has to offer, I will rise up to those challenges and face them head on. Classes start again on Monday for me and I'm looking forward to it. I may not write as much for the next couple of weeks because classes will be every day. But when I do write, I will have stuff to say...
I wish you a very happy new year!

1 comment:

Libby said...

I definitely hear you on all of this...2008 had some rough spots but starting back at school was definitely a huge, scary, exciting step....hopefully leading to better years to come! Happy New Year :)

Followers