Friday, December 12, 2008

Holiday Dressing

Under normal circumstances, I would wear jeans and a tee shirt. However, this year I've decided to go formal.
Why?
Cause I found "THE" dress. Boy did this dress sing it's song!
I'm the type that will wear "good will" purchased dresses if I can find something that fits properly.
But this year, I spent.....well.... let's just say,
I've never spent that much on a dress before. EVER.
To think that it wasn't even on sale... What was I thinking?
Maybe I wasn't? Who cares. I'm thrilled to the core!
I now have a "little black dress" that I am delighted with.
of course I wanted to show you a picture, but when I realized it's ON SALE ONLINE..
crap, Do I return it? And order the one online? DELEMA, Not.
Keeping it......... and not going to worry! I finally have reached a point in my life where~
I AM WORTH IT.
Damn it. Now Shoes....

I realized tonight why I did what I did...
Lunacy! Full moon.

No comments:

Followers