Saturday, November 15, 2008

Say What?

Ever notice when you're sick how your ears tend to clog up? Well, if you have a hearing impairment, it makes for a more difficult day. I slept all day ignoring everything, except of course Stephen's nap time. ;)
My ENT told me at my last visit, that I had negative pressure in my ears and that may have caused a slightly elevated level of ringing in my left ear. They're still ringing. My right ear has lost another 30-35 decibels at 1000hz. At the suggestion of a dear friend, who knows the ins and outs of everything having to do with ears, I'm going to contact the League for the Hard of Hearing and see if there is another way to test my ears or give me some insight into this progression that I'm having. I will share the results as well as the information to get these tests if you too should desire them.
-back to sleep.

No comments:

Followers