Saturday, December 12, 2009

WOW

I've decided that I'm going to see a group in Westchester NY that has implanted the new Cochlear Nucleus 5 in a friends two year old. Mom seems to love it but implanted baby loves to rip it off! Not used to the wearing of the device yet, i'm sure.
Window shopping - not commiting to anything. Besides, I'm not sure if it's available in purple!! or pink for that matter!
The tinnitus in my left ear is making me crazy. I can't hear over it and when I turn up the volume on my aids, the ringing gets louder.. LOL figures! Which is why I'm visiting the Westchester ENT. If the ringing gets any worse I wont be able to wear hearing aids in that ear anyway, so next step is CI's.
On another note - Officially on the board of the Westchester Chapter HLAA, on the Rockland County Task Force for the Hearing Impaired and Deaf Communities, volunteering, all while packing on 17 credits and getting A's and B's. Who's busy? Me? Hell yeah. But I love it. Wouldn't have it any other way.

Fulfilling a dream next sememster and taking Ballet.

No comments:

Followers