Friday, July 17, 2009

Robert Pattinson

Currently filming here in the Big Apple,
Mr Pattinson is surrounded by hoards of over active hormonal girls.
They are a constant at the set, disturbing more than just the actors but the production assistants and crew.
I feel bad for the poor kid.
Yeah, he's attractive.
And talented...
I finally found the lyrics to his music on the Twilight CD.
Now, I understand what the guy is saying.
I would love to work on the Twilight next film. I will fly my own ass out there! lol
Having a part of Stephanie's story would be very fulfilling. (Even if it's just an "innocent" witness to the Volturi's Royal flop).

Thank You Stephanie Meyer!
I had a very difficult time putting those books down.
I guess I was obsessed like the rest.
What girl doesn't want a beautiful, talented musician, with a (perfectly reasonable) flare for overdoing things to protect her?

Who doesn't want to be obsessed over?

The real actors that portray the characters we love.
Kid shouldn't have to run, and get tagged by cabs.
Or have to hire body guards to protect him from the masses of teenage flesh.

Don't get me wrong folks, I loved the movie too. But a certain amount of respect for the actors please.
I know this will fall on Deaf ears.... lol

No comments:

Followers