Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Addendum to Rosie

I write this in the wake of Rosie's passing. I write "you" to signify her.

The last time I saw you was at Maddy's 2nd birthday party.
Vivacious as ever and so full of Joy. No thoughts to the battle with Cancer that you fought and won. That's just another piece of you, who you are. Your passing raises a well of tears that cannot be quelled. Taken from earth in a swift slap of fate. I remember you at 18, when we challenged our hair to mysterious heights. Of course, you won every time. You were always a stunning girl. Envied by many~ including me. Not just for your external beauty but the beauty in your heart. The kind of beauty that cannot be conveyed with words. There will never be another human being like you. Unique. Beautiful. Vivacious. Charming. Elegant. Rosie.

No comments:

Followers