Friday, December 26, 2008

Painful fun?

Ah, the use of oxymoron's in the evening... True though. The Wii has been the center of our attention this holiday. Last holiday it was the xbox 360. This year the whole family gets involved. Even me. There's bowling, golf, tennis, baseball, and my favorite game "Boom blox". This is a seriously fun game.
Do you recall the joystick for Atari, which just moved left right up down? Well, imagine holding a small remote like a tv remote, that knows how you move by infrared lights. Really cool.
I've kicked much butt on the blox game. Hence the pain. You really have to move around with these puppies. There's no simple left right up down. The faster you throw, it gets interpreted to the remote and hits the target faster, and therefore harder. My freaking arm hurts! I haven't worked that hard for a game since softball league, when I actually played softball.
I'm glad for the upcoming intensive Pilate's class. Getting toned up after all this time will help with a lot of things, like rollerblading, snowboarding, tennis, and basketball. Bring it on. This girls ready for some fun...

No comments:

Followers